<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

DaimlerChrysler to go all wagon



Now I like wagons. I like me a 9-5 Aero Wagon. I like me a 1972 Olds Custom Cruiser wagon. I loves me some woodies. I like the wood bodies for their beauty, the boats for their offishness and respect the new ones for good performance, handling and great cargo space. Having said that I think the huns over at DaimlerChrysler are taking a big risk in the US market by going away from sedans.

"There is an undertow at Chrysler, and at some degree at Mercedes, to live and die by this tourer body style that they essentially launched with the Pacifica,"



2005 Chrysler 300C, a face only a German engineer could love.


It will be interesting to see how far Chrylser's sales will fall as the Neon and Sebring lines go, "wagon only".



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?